15th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program for BTech CSE student?

Hello, my daughter is studying in BTech with CSE stream. I want to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program for her. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

28th August 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program for BTech CSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my daughter is studying in BTech with CSE stream. I want to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program for her. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship is given below:

>>> Scholarship is only for Residents of Karnataka

>>> Students whose family income from all sources should be less than Rs 1 Lakh

>>> Students who study in reputed colleges on a regular basis (Correspondence or part time students are not eligible)

>>> Students must have a bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch

>>> Students must have AADHAR

>>> Students must have scored the below mentioned scores for getting the scholarship:

Courses – PUC, MBBS – Cut off% - 90% (for e.g. if a student is studying in PUC his/her 10th mark should be more than 90%)

Courses – Diploma, BSc, BCom, BE, BVSc – Cut off% - 85% (for e.g. if a student is studying in BSc his/her PUC score should be more than 85%)

Courses – BCA, BBA/BBM, BA, BDS, MA, MSc, BPharm, MCom, BEd – Cut off% - 80% (for e.g. if a student is studying in BDS his/her PUC score should be more than 80%)

Courses – CA, MBA, MCA, MPhil, MPEd, MTech – Cut off% - 75% (for e.g. if a student is studying in MBA his/her Degree score should be more than 75%)

Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?