15th May 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?

Sir,
I am recently join MBA program in IIPM Delhi.
I want to apply for Education Loan from any Bank.
So, I want to know that for IIPM course I can
apply for Education Loan because I have heard that
most of the Banks doesn't provide Education Loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  2. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
  4. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  5. What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  7. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  8. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  9. How much loan can we get to complete MBA in Delhi? Details about Minority Education Loan scheme?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  12. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Benefits of pursuing MBA for B.Com graduate? Can I get education loan?
  17. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
18th May 2015, 11:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?

Yes, you can apply for the educational loan. The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial assistance from the banking system to pursue higher education in India or abroad. Educational loans are provided only for recognized courses like Graduation, post graduation, Professional and technical courses etc..,. To apply for the educational one must be a citizen of India and should have secured admission in any of the recognized college/ institute. The maximum educational loan amount sanctioned is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India and Rs.15 lacs for studies in abroad.

All nationalized banks provide the educational loan if he/ she fulfill the required eligibility criteria of the respective bank. Some of the nationalized banks are State bank of India, Punjab National bank, HDFC bank, ICICI bank, Axis bank etc..,
23rd May 2015, 04:00 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am recently join MBA program in IIPM Delhi.
I want to apply for Education Loan from any Bank.
So, I want to know that for IIPM course I can
apply for Education Loan because I have heard that
most of the Banks doesn't provide Education Loan.

Yes, You can apply for the Education Loan from any of the bank regarding the Course in IIPM Delhi. Yes, there are many Banks you a=sanction the Loan only to the government funded University or the Organization. Therefore these banks do not sanction the Loan to the Private owned institution. So, i will suggest you to get the Loan from ICICI Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?