2nd February 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship and fee reimbursement while studying B.Sc Agriculture from Rajasthan but native of Warangal, Telengana?

Hello sir, I am V. Nagaraju, studying in 2nd year of B.Sc Agriculture from Rajasthan but I am native of Warangal, Telengana. I have completed schooling in Telengana itself and my caste is SC. I have completed 1st year of B.Sc Agriculture with 82%. I am not getting any type of scholarship or fee reimbursement. So, kindly help me how to get scholarship or fee reimbursement?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get laptop as scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) student, studying on fee reimbursement and merit scholarship?
  2. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  3. Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech with Fee Reimbursement?
  4. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  5. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I am studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  6. Will I get some fee reimbursement if I do engineering course even after not qualifying EAMCET?
  7. Which are the best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Tamil Nadu that offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I get admission in the Colleges? -- [New]
  8. Why should I pay the tuition fee of 82000 to ICET if I am eligible for reimbursement? Whether this 82000 is annual fee or whole course fee?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion IPE with 97.8% marks?
  10. Can I get reimbursement in fee again to study in M.Tech if pursuing MCA final year?
  11. If I change my college then will I get scholarship and fee reimbursement?
  12. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  15. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  16. Is there any scholarship schemes available for BPL Students?
  17. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  18. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
13th October 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship and fee reimbursement while studying B.Sc Agriculture from Rajasthan but native of Warangal, Telengana?

Is agbsc students are eligible for fees reimbursement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?