10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in South Indian Bank for my brother’s education without IT file and Mortgage?

Hello everyone, I am doing job from last 3 years and earns Rs. 21000 per month. I want to take bank education loan for my younger brother. He want to do BTech. I have no IT file or any mortgage for getting an education loan. So, in this case I can apply for an education loan for my brother in South Indian Bank?

13th July 2019, 02:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in South Indian Bank for my brother’s education without IT file and Mortgage?

It will depend on the amount needed ro studies to know whether the education loan will need a mortgage or not. You can surely become the guarantor for your brother's education loan application. Just make sure you are ready to take the burden of the education loan if he fails to pay back.

You will need income proof which can be bank statements of the salary account if you don't have IT file documents. There are various easy through which banks can check your income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?