15th June 2017, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship offered by Akash for class 12th student?

I have completed my class plus one and I am going to move in class plus you and I want to take admission in Aakash Institute for preparation of JEE main and advanced. I want to know that if there is any scholarship offered by Akash for admission in class plus two for one year course on the basis of the 10 class grades as I got 10 CGPA in 10th class for me, if they can offer any scholarship. Please tell me, I will wait for your reply.

17th June 2017, 02:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship offered by Akash for class 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my class plus one and I am going to move in class plus you and I want to take admission in Aakash Institute for preparation of JEE main and advanced. I want to know that if there is any scholarship offered by Akash for admission in class plus two for one year course on the basis of the 10 class grades as I got 10 CGPA in 10th class for me, if they can offer any scholarship. Please tell me, I will wait for your reply.

Yes, there are various scholarships are offered at Aakash Institute for JEE Main course training. Candidates have to appear for the Admission cum Scholarship Test (ACST) conducted by the Aakash Institute. Based on the marks scored scholarships are offered to students. There are up to 50% scholarships offered. Details are available in the Aakash Institute website. The website links are given below;

Click Here for regular course scholarships

Click Here foundation course scholarships
3rd November 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Grasika. I am going to appear 12th CBSE .I want to take admission in Akash for one year regular class for NEET. Whether I should get
Any conssation as I had secured 10 CGPA in
Class X.. Further I mentioned that I couldn't filled up
ACST.
13th July 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear 12th CBSE .I want to take admission in Akash for one year regular class for NEET. Whether I should get
Any conssation as I had secured 10 CGPA in
Class X.. Further I mentioned that I couldn't apply for acst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?