9th October 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for my brother’s education without IT file and Mortgage?

Hello everyone, I am doing job from last 2 years and earns Rs. 25000 per month. I want to take bank education loan for my younger brother. He want to do BTech. I have no IT file or any mortgage for getting education loan. So, in this case I can apply for education loan for my brother in any bank?

12th October 2018, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for my brother’s education without IT file and Mortgage?

Your brother can apply for education loan and you can become his guarantor. You will get education loan based on your income. If your income is less, then you will get limited amount only.

Hence, it would better to have some collateral security to get a bigger amount. You just need to submit your bank statement for income proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?