15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BSc(Nautical Technology) course in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  3. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How many seats are available for BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  8. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  10. Admission procedure to study BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  11. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  14. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  16. Which colleges can I get in Bhopal after scoring 49 marks in PET?
  17. Best colleges for M.Tech(CS) after GATE score of 611 and rank 1931? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Duration of DCUK cadet course in Indian Merchant Navy?
15th November 2020, 05:28 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences can be seen below.

Admission will be done on merit basis of last qualifying exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?