15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences for the course of BSc(Nautical Technology). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  2. Scholarships available to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  4. How many seats are available for BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  6. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  8. Admission procedure to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula? -- [New]
  11. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  14. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  16. Which colleges can I get in Bhopal after scoring 49 marks in PET?
  17. Best colleges for M.Tech(CS) after GATE score of 611 and rank 1931? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
25th April 2023, 06:37 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

The admission is based on merit based on entrance exam to study BSc (Nautical Technology) at RL Institute of Nautical Sciences.

The admission procedure to study BSc (Nautical Technology) is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?