20th October 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship with 68.4% IN 12th HP Board?

Friends,
Can I apply for Inspire scholarship in 12th class with 68.4% marks from HP Board? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  2. Can i apply for Inspire Scholarship with 97.25% in 12th from KSB?
  3. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  4. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship with 68.4% IN 12th HP Board? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  6. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc(Chemistry) if secured 97.25% in 12th Kerala State Board?
  7. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  10. Can I get Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc if having gap of a year after 12th?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  14. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  16. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
21st October 2015, 05:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship with 68.4% IN 12th HP Board?

INSPIRE stands for Innovation in science pursuit for inspired research.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for INSPIRE scholarship is that the candidate must be in top 1% in class 12 examination at their respective board examination or the candidate must have secured below 10,000 rank in JEE mains and advanced.

If you are in the top 1% in class 12 examination at your state board examination then you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.

The official website is http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/scholarship.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?