14th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc(Chemistry) if secured 97.25% in 12th Kerala State Board?

Sir,
I have passed my 12th with 97.25% from Kerala State Board of Examination. I wish to join for B.Sc in Chemistry this year. Can I apply for Inspire scholarship for my Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  2. Can I get Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc if having gap of a year after 12th?
  3. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  7. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  9. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Kerala State Board being a B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  12. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  14. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  15. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured position in top 10 of 12th MP Board exam last year?
  16. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  18. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 94.2% in 12th?
17th June 2015, 09:25 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc(Chemistry) if secured 97.25% in 12th Kerala State Board?

Inspire Scholarship is providing 10,000 scholarships every year @ of Rs. 80,000/- for every student who are pursue their bachelor and Master's degree in Basic and Natural sciences.

Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship:

* Students who are among the top 1% in 12th standard from their respective board examinations and pursuing B.Sc or M.Sc in Natural and basic Science.

* The Students who are studying courses among science are eligible for applying Inspire scholarship.

* The student who secured the below 10,000 rank in JEE can apply for these scholarship.

If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you can also apply for these scholarship. As you mentioned your percentage is 97.5% in 12th standard, you will get these scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?