25th December 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 94.2% in 12th?

hello
i got 94.2% in 12th. can u please tell me
scholarship that i can get, and also
tell me about the inspire scholarship.
can i get it easily???????????
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 94.2% in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get Inspire scholarship if secured 88.8% in 12th CBSE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)?
  10. Selection criteria of Inspire Scholarship for 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  12. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get INSPIRE Scholarship having 68.8% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship now after 2 years?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 87.38% in 10th RBSE and having annual income of above 5 lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
27th December 2014, 09:27 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 94.2% in 12th?

As you have very good marks so answer is Yes you can get it. But there are some conditions you must to follow. I am listing them below-

>>You must be in top 1% of students of your board in 12th class.

>>OR You must need to take rank under 10000 in JEE Main OR JEE Advanced or in NEET exam.

>>You must purse B.Sc OR MS, M.Sc, M.Tech in Natural Sciences OR Basic Sciences in order to get the Inspire Scholarships.

So if you are following above conditions then yes you can apply for the Inspire Scholarships.

The last date of Online registration is already over i.e. 15th September 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?