6th December 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IOCL scholarship if secured 87% in 10th standard?

hello
i am a 11th science student.
i get in 10th statndard persentage is 87%?
can i suitable for iocl scholarship.
my family income is 15000 p.a.
So please reply me can i apply iocl scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
  2. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  3. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  4. Is there any foreign scholarship programme for 10th student?
  5. Scholarship from IOCL for 11th student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  6. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category
  7. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  9. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  10. When will the result of IOCL Scholarship be announced?
  11. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  12. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  14. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study MS in US?
  17. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to get CBSE scholarship after passing 10th?
11th December 2014, 08:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IOCL scholarship if secured 87% in 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IOCL scholarship. You have good percentage in your tenth and your family income is well below the maximum permissible limit (1 lakh per annum). In order to get further details and to apply for the scholarship given IOCL, please click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?