25th September 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th

respected sir,
i am student of MBBS who secured 92% marks in 12th & now wish to apply for this scholarship but i belong to OPEN category, can i apply for scholarship ?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
12th March 2014, 03:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th

Admission in MBBS mainly depends on the entrance test. As far as scholarship is concerned, there are certain provisions provided from the government’s side like National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities meant for Indian students with at least 40% disabilities certified as per definition under Persons with Disabilities Act 1995. Five hundred awards that range from Rs. 400 to 1,000 per month to be given annually through institutions, depending on the study undertaken. Also course fee is reimbursed to a maximum of Rs. 10,000. Facility for accommodation is also offered, subject to conditions. Indian Oil Academic Scholarships are for students who are selected for full-time courses in different streams in recognised institutions age should be between 15 and 30 years. Awards 450 Scholarships for meritorious students of 10+ / ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA all over India and zone wise Rs. 2,000 per month for 4 years in case of Engineering & MBBS 2 years for MBA courses and Rs 1,000 per month for 2 years in case of 10+ and ITI courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?