6th December 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?

Hello
I want to take education loan to study
my master in hotel management
please someone refer me something in details
please help me guys

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  2. Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?
  3. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
  4. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  5. Is it necessary for a college to be AICTE Approved to take education loan?
  6. M.E (PG degree) as a correspondance course
  7. What should I do after completing my BCA degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  9. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  10. Detailed Information regarding Hotel Management course? What will be the future of this course?
  11. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  12. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  13. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  14. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  16. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  17. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  18. Eligiblity to pursue Master of Hotel Management for B.Com final semester student?
11th December 2014, 09:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?

Education loan has become one of the best friends of students since it is of immense help to financial unstable students.

Procedure of getting education loan :-
You need to approach nearest bank to your residence where you/your family members have an account. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the loan and do as directed by him/her. You can approach multiple banks to get info of various facilities provided by them.

The interest is calculated as simple interest for the entire study period. The interest rate fluctuates around 12.5-13.5 for SBI and 13- 14.5 percent for other banks. You can get an education loan of maximum amount of 10 lakhs. For loan above 4 lakhs, third party guarantor is required along with 15% security deposit while for loan above 7.5 lakhs mortgage of property is required in addition to the terms for loan above 4 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?