20th February 2021, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme as a BSc student?

I want to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme as I am a BSc student. I know that this scholarship is for the Post Matric students, but I am in my final year. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd February 2021, 11:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme as a BSc student?

°°° Of course, you can apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme as a BSc student.

°°° To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must:

Be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.

Belong to Scheduled Tribes category

Be a student of class 11 to postdoctoral level

Belong to a family whose income does not exceed INR 2.00 lakh per annum from all sources
24th February 2021, 02:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme as a BSc student?

Yes, you can certainly apply for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme as a Bachelor of Science student .

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme is that the candidate should belong to ST category and must be studying in between class 11th to post graduate. However, the scholarship amount is different for different class.
24th February 2021, 07:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme as a BSc student.

--- To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must-

Be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir

Belong to SC category

Be a student of class 11 to postdoctoral level

Belong to a family whose income does not exceed INR 2.00 lakh per annum from all sources

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.scholarship.gov.in
24th February 2021, 07:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme 2021.

Education qualification:-

Be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir

Belong to scheduled tribes category

Be a student of class 11 to post doctor level

Belong to a family whose income does not exceed INR 2.00 lakh per annum form all sources.

Applicants can refer to the official website for more information:-
Scholarships.gov.in
24th February 2021, 11:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme 2021.

Educational qualification:-

To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must:-

Be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.

Belong to scheduled tribes category.

Be a student of class 11 to postdoctoral level.

Belong to a family whose income does not exceed INR 2 lakh per annum from all sources.

Selection criteria:-

All eligible St students will be given the scholarship subject to the application of means test prescribed in the regulation.
25th February 2021, 12:17 AM
jeet2porwal

Yes,You can apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship Scheme as a BSc student.

You must be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.

You must belong to Scheduled Tribes category.

You must be a student of Class 11 to postdoctoral level.

You must belong to a family whose income does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum from all sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?