11th February 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for New E-commerce Scholarship being a BCom(H) final year student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing my BCom Honours. I am preparing for the final year exam. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for New E-commerce Scholarship, as I am preparing for the final exam?

15th February 2019, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for New E-commerce Scholarship being a BCom(H) final year student?

Yes, you can apply for it if you are studying currently and have age above 17 years. Only those who are currently studying at school or any university will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.

Hence, no need to worry about your qualification, just be prepared for the essay writing contest which will be the deciding factor for your scholarship.
15th February 2019, 09:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for New E-commerce Scholarship being a BCom(H) final year student?

Yes, you can apply for New E-commerce Scholarship being a BCom(H) final year student. In order to be eligible to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship, you must be enrolled in an accredited school/university. Also you have to show proof that you are studying and enrolled in an accredited school/university.
You must be at least 17 years of age as on the date of application to be eligible to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.moarmouz.com/pages/scholarship
16th February 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am pursuing my BCom Honours. I am preparing for the final year exam. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for New E-commerce Scholarship, as I am preparing for the final exam?

Yes, you can apply for the New E-commerce Scholarship being a BCom (H) final year student. Students who are studying and enrolled in an accredited school or university are eligible to apply for the New E-commerce Scholarship. You must be at least 17 years old to apply for the New E-commerce Scholarship. New E-commerce Scholarship is an international contest. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?