27th March 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DK Bhave Scholarship being a BTech final year student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing my BTech. I am preparing for the final year exam. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for DK Bhave Scholarship, as I am preparing for the final exam?

31st March 2019, 07:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DK Bhave Scholarship being a BTech final year student?

Yes, you can apply for DK Bhave Scholarship being a B.Tech final year student. Eligibility criteria required to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You should hold B.E/ B.Tech degree in any stream or pursuing final year from Savitribai Phule Pune University.

—> You should have enrolled into a Masters degree in Engineering and Technology Faculty at accredited universities in America (USA), Canada, UK and Germany.
1st April 2019, 09:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DK Bhave Scholarship being a BTech final year student?

Yes, you can apply for DK Bhave Scholarship being a B.Tech final year student. Candidates who have passed or pursuing final year of B.E/ B.Tech course in any stream from Savitribai Phule Pune University and enrolled into Master’s degree course Engineering and Technology Faculty at accredited universities in America (USA), Canada, UK and Germany are eligible to apply for DK Bhave Scholarship.
1st April 2019, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for the DK Bhave scholarship if you are still pursuing your B.Tech degree course. You need to secure admission at a foreign university in masters degree course to apply for the said scholarship.

If you haven't completed your B.Tech degree it will be difficult for you to apply for the DK Bhave scholarship which requires you to confirm admission in a masters degree first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?