2nd July 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying in Bond University India Excellence Scholarship? I need to know about the eligibility criteria because I am thinking to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

4th July 2019, 06:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship;

You should a citizen of India currently residing outside of Australia.

You should have already received an offer from Bond University to study either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.

You should possess outstanding academic ability.

You should not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.

Detailed information is available at the website link given below;
https://bond.edu.au/intl/scholarship...ce-scholarship
5th July 2019, 03:20 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship are as follows:-
Applicant must be a citizen of India currently residing outside of Australia.
Applicant must have an outstanding academic ability.
Applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Applicant must not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
7th July 2019, 02:26 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Bond University :--

Applicant should have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.

Applicant who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.

Applicant must be a citizen of India and currently residing outside of Australia.

Applicant those are studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.

Applicant should have outstanding academic ability.

For more details visit: https://bond.edu.au/intl/scholarship/india-excellence-scholarship

Applicant have to complete and submit the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.

Applicant should not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?