14th June 2023, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to take loaninthe 2ndyear Marine enigineering??

I am Mohammad faishal.k from amet University B.E.marine engineering 2nd year now only I am applied for bank loan but I have arrears in my previous semester so if I can apply the loan the loan will be sanction or rejected

15th June 2023, 11:34 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to take loaninthe 2ndyear Marine enigineering??

Yes you can apply for bank loan for your further years.
For getting an education loan , the candidate must have secured admission in any reputed college in any of the professional/technical/degree course.
One can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad studies.
No collateral security is required for loans upto INR 4 lacs.
One can apply online for the loan or they can also visit the near by bank for loan purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?