9th November 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare being a 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam right now. I want to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare. I want to know can I apply for this scholarship or not? Please let me know about this immediately.

13th November 2019, 07:05 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Can I apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare being a 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam right now. I want to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare. I want to know can I apply for this scholarship or not? Please let me know about this immediately.
Yes, you can apply for Telangana Pre Matric Scholarships. The Eligibility Criteria are :

->Students studying in classes 9 and 10 can apply.
->Students must be a domicile of Telangana state.
->Students who belong to the categories of SC/ST must have an annual parental income of INR 2,00,000 (Two Lakhs) or below.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?