9th November 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2020?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare. I want to know about the terms and conditions which are required to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the terms and conditions asap.

3rd August 2022, 05:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2020?

Terms and conditions
Duly filled application form must be downloaded and copies of all documents as mentioned in e-PASS must be attached and submitted to school head master

The headmaster will verify all details and countersign it.

Students can withdraw the amount through micro ATM by online fingerprint authentication with the UIDA .
They can also draw the amount through their ATM card where available.

All students application must be forwarded to local hostel warden of the social welfare Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?