15th August 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2019?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2019. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

19th August 2019, 01:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2019?

Eligibility criteria are mentioned here;

Students must be studying in class 9th or 10th.

Students belonging to ST/SC category must have annual family income less than INR 2 lacs.

Students belonging to BC and Minority Welfare category (rural area family) should have annual family income less than INR 2 lacs.

Students belonging to BC and Minority Welfare category (rural area family) should have annual family income less than INR 1.5 lacs.

Students belonging to BC and Minority Welfare category (urban area family) should have annual family income less than INR 2 lacs.

EBC/Disabled Welfare students should have annual family income INR 1 lakh or below.

Students must have to maintain minimum of 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?