20th February 2021, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship being a 9th standard student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 9th standard I want to apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship. So, can I apply for this scholarship, as I am a 9th student?

23rd February 2021, 10:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship being a 9th standard student?

°°° Of course, you can apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship being a 9th standard student.

°°° Applicant must be:

Children of the person who are manual scavengers as defined under section 2(I) (g) of manual scavenging act 2013, tanners and flayers, waste pickers a person engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined in section 2(I) (d) of Manual scavenger act 2013

°°° The candidate must be Indian Nationals and domicile of Tripura

°°° Enrolled in any class between class 1 to 10
24th February 2021, 02:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship being a 9th standard student?

YES, you can apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship being a 9th standard student.

Applicants must be:

Children of the person who are manual scavengers as defined under section 2(I) (g) of manual scavenger Act 2013, tanners and flayers, waste pickers, a person engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined in section 2 (I) (d) of manual scavenger Act 2013.

Indian Nationals are eligible.

Domiciles of Tripura.

Enrolled in any class between class 1 and 10.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://scholarships.gov.in
24th February 2021, 10:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021.

Educational qualification:-

Applicants must be :-

Children of the person who are manual scavengers as defined under section 2 (1) (g) of manual scavengers Act 2013, tanners and flayers, waste pickers, a person in hazardous cleaning as defined in section 2 (1) (d) of manual scavengers Act 2013 .

Indian nationals.

Domiciles of Tripura

Enrolled in any class between class 1 and 10th.

Last date for submission of application form - 20th February 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?