27th June 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I avail a laptop under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme for an MBA course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan from Corporation Bank. I want to do an MBA. However, I need a laptop because I don’t have a it. So I can get a laptop under the education loan scheme of this bank?

29th June 2019, 01:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme for an MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan from Corporation Bank. I want to do an MBA. However, I need a laptop because I don’t have a it. So I can get a laptop under the education loan scheme of this bank?

Yes, you can avail a laptop under Corporation Bank education loan scheme, if necessary to complete the MBA course. You have to contact the Corporation Bank manager for exact details on the same. In general, most of the banks education loan amount covers the purchase of a laptop or computer at the reasonable cost (if necessary to complete the course). Students should have secured at least 60% marks in the previous qualifying examination to avail education loan in Corporation Bank.
30th June 2019, 12:15 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme for an MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, If Laptop is mandatory for your MBA programme then you definitely you can get a laptop under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme. You can directly contact the Corporation Bank Education manager for the accurate details of Education loan scheme. To get Education loan at Corporation bank the candidate should have scored at least 60% marks in the previous qualifying examination.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?