13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I avail a laptop under Nainital Bank Education Loan Scheme for an MBA course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan from Nainital Bank. I want to do an MBA. However, I need a laptop because I don’t have it. So I can get a laptop under the education loan scheme of this bank?

21st July 2019, 01:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Nainital Bank Education Loan Scheme for an MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan from Nainital Bank. I want to do an MBA. However, I need a laptop because I don’t have it. So I can get a laptop under the education loan scheme of this bank?

Yes, you can avail a computer / laptop under Nainital Bank education loan scheme to study MBA course. The purchase of computer / laptop is allowed under Nainital Bank education loan scheme if it is essential for the completion of the MBA course.
Expenses covered under the Nainital Bank education loan scheme are given: college fees, examination, library fees, purchase of books, instruments, caution deposit supported by the institution receipts and other expenses like project work, study tours, etc. You can find the details in the website link given https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/Naini_Shiksha.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?