27th June 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Hello friends, I want to take loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA course from Central Bank of India. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my EMI. Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to take loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA course from Central Bank of India. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my EMI. Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Students have to repay the education loan amount through Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) in Central Bank of India. Education loan repayment period starts 1 year after completion of the course or 6 months after joining job, whichever is earlier in Central Bank of India. For an education loan of Rs 10 Lakh maximum repayment period is up to 15 years under Central Bank of India education loan scheme. Students can find the details in the bank website link given https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/English/cent_vidyarthi.aspx

30th June 2019, 10:46 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per the Central Bank of India the required to repay the Education Loan amount within 15 years of period. For further details about the Central Bank of India Education Loan please visit the official website - > Click Here !!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?