30th June 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Master degree in German University with 7 band in IELTS?

Can i do Master degree in German University with 7 band in IELTS?

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?
  3. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  4. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  5. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  6. Which course I can take after completion of graduation?
  7. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
  8. How can I do Doctoral from Germany?
  9. University nearby Koln to pursue MBA?
  10. Am I eligible to study Master's in German universities having IELTS score of 5.5?
  11. Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get admission in Augsburg University if secured 6 bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. Is IELTS valid in USA for Law degree holder?
  15. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  16. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  17. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  18. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
1st July 2015, 07:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Master degree in German University with 7 band in IELTS?

Yes, you can do Master degree in German University after securing 7 bands in IELTS examination. IELTS is a standardised English Language Proficiency test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Most of the German Universities offers admission on the basis of IELTS score. Since, you have scored 7 bands in IELTS examination, you can easily get admission to pursue Master degree in German Universities.
1st July 2015, 01:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Master degree in German University with 7 band in IELTS?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your Master's course in German universities, you have a very good score in IELTS exam, so, you will have a chance to get admission in top universities. And as a candidate, who has good score, you can also get scholarships and Assistant-ships. Try to apply for top universities to increase your chances of getting scholarships and Assistant-ships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?