24th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take after completion of graduation?

Sir/mam,

I did graduation I couldn't take final decision about which course or diploma I can take and now I am doing study of IELTS, please tell me which course should be able? Can you please provide me some suggestions and help me to find the course?

Thanks.

24th May 2015, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam,

I did graduation I couldn't take final decision about which course or diploma I can take and now I am doing study of IELTS, please tell me which course should be able? Can you please provide me some suggestions and help me to find the course?

Thanks.
There are so many courses are available after completing Graduation. Since, you have studied International English Language Testing System (IELTS), So, I suggest you to apply for a Master Degree course instead of Diploma after completing Graduation. Here, I am listing you the Master Degree after Graduation.

- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)

You can apply for any one of the above course based on your Graduation specialization and Future aspiration. Doing Master Degree along with IELTS, may ensure you get a job opportunity in India and Abroad as well. I suggest you to score good marks in Master Degree and IELTS to get good job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?