22nd August 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?

My name is kishore. Now I'm studying 2nd year in alphores in karimnagar . my family is very poor . but I want to change my family . so I want to come to your college and study seriously . i know I can get 950 marks in inter . please can you join me in college in free seat . so how many marks I should get aemcet .

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?
  2. Any chance to get MBBS seat in India after completing intermediate with 950 marks in AP
  3. Can i get government seat in medicine after securing 455/600 and 821/1000 in intermediate and 49 marks in EAMCET?
  4. Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT college for ECE branch after scoring 92.6% in intermediate?
  5. Is it true that if we score 90%+ in 10th and 12th we can get direct admission in HAL with 4 years of free education?
  6. Which IIT/NIT's offer Biotechnology? I am interested in doing M.Tech Biotech
  7. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  8. After scoring 133/160 marks in EAMCET medical and 593/600 in Intermediate Groups where can I get a free seat in government medical college in AP?
  9. How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get free admission in any engineering college for B.Tech without donation in Bangalore? I have got 91.6% in intermediate
  11. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  12. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  13. Shall I get seat in good college having secured 91% in Intermediate and 62 marks in EAMCET?
  14. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 4688 rank in EAMCET and intermediate score of 545?
  15. Will I get a medical seat under SC category after scoring 85 and 20.5 in intermediate?
  16. Am I eligible for MBBS admission? I have scored 870 out of 1000
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 24 marks and GATE score of 317? Possibility to get a seat in a good college?
  18. How to get admission in Vasavi under OC category after scoring 950 marks in IPE?
6th April 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?

SIR MY NAME IS PRASANNA I WROTE MY 12TH STANDARD EXAMS I AM CONFIDENT THAT I WILL SECURE MORE THAN 95 PERCENTAGE IN 12TH BOARD EXAM.CAN I GET FREE SEAT IN SASTRA
10th April 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?

AFTER GETTING 9 CGPA IN 10TH CLASS AND 66% IN CLASS 12 AND GOOD MARKS IN UPTU EXAM CAN I GET A GOOD U.P GOVT. COLLEGE?????/
11th April 2015, 03:28 PM
SmilyRishu

If you score more than 80 percent in your higher secondary education then you are definitely eligible for the scholarship. Because by scoring 80 percent or more marks you are listed in the merit list. Also you should crack the entrance exam for getting a well reputed government college where the fee is almost concession. My personal suggestion to you is that you should apply under tuition fee waiver scheme. In this scheme your total tuition fee is concession.
12th April 2015, 01:00 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is kishore. Now I'm studying 2nd year in alphores in karimnagar . my family is very poor . but I want to change my family . so I want to come to your college and study seriously . i know I can get 950 marks in inter . please can you join me in college in free seat . so how many marks I should get aemcet .

Yes, there are chances for you to get the free seat in the college that you are aspiring for. Since, you have got 950/1000 means 95% in the intermediate. So, you can easily get the loan from the bank, what you have to do is to present all the official documents of the college and yourself in front of the bank and rest will e done by the bank itself only.
22nd April 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is venkatesh i am confident that i will get 950 marks in intermediate my doubt is this marks is egilible to get seat in iits
18th June 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I get 972 marks in ipe to get free seat in bsc nursing college
26th January 2021, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

can i write 1 st year improvement after completing second year
19th April 2021, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get free seat in any engineering college ifvi score more than 950in my inter
28th October 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 948 marks in intermediate can I get free seat in dmlt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?