10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any benefit while applying for Bank Education Loan if my brother is a Bank employee?

Respected Sir/Madam, my brother is a Bank employee. I would like to know if I apply for an education loan from any bank then what benefit I get through my brother for taking an education loan as he is an employee?

14th July 2019, 04:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any benefit while applying for Bank Education Loan if my brother is a Bank employee?

Normally, benefits are available to the family of the bank employee but if you are an adult brother then you might not get the benefits. Those who belong to the family of bank employee may get some concession in interest rates or some banks even offer interest-free loans.

Your brother can become a guarantor for your education loan application and surely it will help you in the process of background verification because bank won't have to spend much time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?