2nd August 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?

I have completed my graduation in bsc and post graduation in MA (history) Am I eligible to write degree lecturer exam for history? Can you please let me know whats the eligibility criteria they would look for? What should I need to do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a lecturer in History after completing BSc Physics
  2. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  3. Is M.A History correspondence degree and B.Ed regular degree in the same examination valid?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  5. Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?
  6. Help regarding selection of subjects for IAS -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Ed in History after 3 years Diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in JNU M.A.(History) entrance exam if completed B.A.(History) 10 years ago?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to study Ph.D in History?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
  11. Can I pursue Ph.D from correspondence after completing M.A in Philosophy with 57% marks
  12. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of BA History and M.Sc IT course?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in History after scoring 50% marks in M.A History? What is the eligibility for Ph.D in History?
  14. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  15. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  16. Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?
  17. Kuvempu University B.A in History-Paper-V: History of Modern Europe (From 1789 to the Present) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)?
2nd August 2015, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in bsc and post graduation in MA (history) Am I eligible to write degree lecturer exam for history? Can you please let me know whats the eligibility criteria they would look for? What should I need to do now?
You have completed post graduation degree in History so you are eligible for lecturer exam like UGC NET and SET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET/SET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET/SET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
3rd August 2015, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?

Yes you can apply for exams like NET/SET if you want to become lecturer in a government university or college. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your post graduation.

NET is conducted for lectureship and JRF. You can apply for any one according to your choice. If you qualify NET then you can use that score to get job in government college as lecturer.
23rd May 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

After completing the m.a in history and attend the net/set exam I'm I eligible to be a lecture or b.ed also compulsory necessary aa or no need want to do that???
10th August 2020, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Supposed if someone has done b.a pol.sc and m.a history and phd history can he become lecturer in government college...without net slet qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?