9th November 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BTech through donation?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do BTech, but through donation I am getting admission. I want to apply for Bank education loan for this BTech course. So, can I get Bank education loan or not in this case? Please help me to know about this asap.

13th November 2018, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BTech through donation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do BTech, but through donation I am getting admission. I want to apply for Bank education loan for this BTech course. So, can I get Bank education loan or not in this case? Please help me to know about this asap.

Yes, you can get bank education loan to study BTech through management quota in some banks like IDBI Bank. The IDBI Bank offers education loan for Management Quota students. Students should be Indian Nationals and confirmed admission to the course through management quota, are eligible to apply for the IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme. The courses should be offered by college having the approval of the concerned statutory authority like AICTE, UGC, etc. to avail education loans. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs as an education loan. The IDBI Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
13th November 2018, 04:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BTech through donation?

Banks provide education loan for your fees and expenses related to your course. They will not provide you loan for donation purpose. It means, if you are paying for a seat, then the amount you are paying should be arranged by yourself.

Once you have got admission, you can approach the bank for education loan, which will only cover your tuition fee and other expenses related to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?