18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Vijaya Bank offers Education Loan to study BTech?

Hello Sir, I have applied for JEE Main and my aim is to study BTech course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I have a student account in Vijaya Bank. So, they provide education loan for BTech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  2. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
  3. UBI offers Education Loan to study BTech course?
  4. How to avail education loan from Vijaya Bank to study M.Tech?
  5. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  6. Details of Collateral Security in Vijaya Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
  8. Disbursement of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
  9. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  10. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Vijaya Bank to study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Interest rates in Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study MBA in IIM?
  12. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  13. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Benefits of Education Loan offered by Vijaya Bank?
  15. Which bank is beneficial for education loan between Vijaya Bank and Syndicate Bank? Terms and condition for education loan?
  16. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  17. Eligibility to get an Education Loan under IBA Model of Vijaya Bank?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2018, 05:09 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Vijaya Bank offers Education Loan to study BTech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have applied for JEE Main and my aim is to study BTech course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I have a student account in Vijaya Bank. So, they provide education loan for BTech course?

Yes, Vijaya Bank offers education loan to study BTech course. Vijaya Bank offers up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Vijaya Bank education loan covers the following expenses: fees payable to college / hostel / examination / library / laboratory, purchase of books / equipment and purchase of computer (essential for the completion of the course). Students can contact Vijaya Bank branch nearest to their permanent residence for education loans or can apply online. Students can find the details in the Vijaya Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?