9th November 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks offer an Education Loan for Intermediate education?

Hello, I want to admit my son in an International School for Intermediate education. But the admission fee and other expenses crossing Rs. 1 Lacs. I want know that Banks will provides education loan for Intermediate education?

13th November 2018, 11:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offer an Education Loan for Intermediate education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to admit my son in an International School for Intermediate education. But the admission fee and other expenses crossing Rs. 1 Lacs. I want know that Banks will provides education loan for Intermediate education?

No, most of the banks do not offer education loans for Intermediate education. Generally, banks offer education loans to students for pursuing higher education after completion of 10+2. Candidates should have obtained admission to the graduate or post graduate or post graduate diploma courses approved by AICTE/UGC/Government, etc. for getting education loans. They should have secured admission to the above mentioned courses on the basis of an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail education loans from banks.
13th November 2018, 04:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offer an Education Loan for Intermediate education?

Banks usually provide education loan for job oriented courses only, which can help you getting a decent job after completion of the course. Banks look at the future earning capabilities of the course, before giving any education loan. School education is not a guarantee of getting a regular income, hence they may not give loan for such purpose.

Still you can approach the nearest branch of a reputed bank, if you have any doubts. Chances are very low, because the course is not job oriented and your son will surely go for higher education after intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?