15th July 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Capital First MBA Scholarship being a private student?

I want to apply in Capital First MBA Scholarship as I have completed my BCom with Accountancy and looking for admission in MBA in any private college. I know that this scholarship is for MBA candidates. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th July 2018, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Capital First MBA Scholarship being a private student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Capital First MBA Scholarship as I have completed my BCom with Accountancy and looking for admission in MBA in any private college. I know that this scholarship is for MBA candidates. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to get Capital First MBA Scholarship being a private student. Capital First MBA Scholarships are awarded to students who are pursuing an MBA degree in full time. Capital First Scholarships are awarded to 150 students across the country. Capital First MBA Scholarships are open to students enrolled in India’s Top 100 B Schools. The candidate’s family income should be less than Rs 6 Lakhs per year to avail the Capital First MBA Scholarship. Capital First MBA Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?