2nd February 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Education Loan to Study MBA

hi sir ....
i want to get admission in mba college
but i'm not bear the private college fee
so please tell me any idea for scholarship.
if scholarship is not possible
then please suggest me some loan scheme
for mba course??????

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  4. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Benefits of pursuing MBA for B.Com graduate? Can I get education loan?
  6. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  7. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  8. How to apply for Education Loan to study MBA from not so reputed college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  10. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  11. For education loan to study MBA, TANCET is mandatory?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  13. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  14. Is there any problem to get education loan to study MBA if secured 40% in Graduation?
  15. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  16. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  18. Different Education Loan Schemes of banks for MBA education?
7th May 2017, 09:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan to Study MBA

To get education loan the candidate must have get the secured admission in the college and the proof of the same like admission letter or fee receipt. The candidate should be the citizen of India. To study in India the candidate will get the maximum of Rs. 10 Lac and the interest rate will be 1.75% above the base rate. If you belong from the economically weaker section then you will not have to repay the loan amount during your moratorium period (course period plus 1 year or 6 months after securing a job, whichever is earlier).If you are a girl candidate then you will get 0.05% additional concession on the interest rate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?