16th January 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in interest rates with 50% Physically handicapped if take education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am 50% physically handicapped student of BTech. I have taken an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce for my BTech course. So, I just want to know that can I get concession in interest rates or not?

3rd February 2019, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in interest rates with 50% Physically handicapped if take education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce?

There is concession available for physically handicapped candidates surely and you just need to apply for the right education loan. You can also avail central government subsidy on education loan.

You just need to have a certificate showing your disability status and also your family income certificate will be needed for central government subsidy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?