5th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech?

I am interested to study BTech. I want to apply for an education loan for this course. I have an account in Oriental Bank of Commerce. So, I want to know that what interest rates charges are there for this BTech course if I apply an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  2. Interest rates in Syndicate Bank Education Loan to study BTech?
  3. Interest rates in Punjab National Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Interest rates in OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  7. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
  8. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank to study BTech?
  10. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  11. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  12. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in SBI?
  13. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  15. Interest rates against an Education Loan in State Bank of India to study BTech? -- [New]
  16. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  17. Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?
  18. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
7th June 2018, 09:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech?

Interest rates against an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for pursuing B.Tech course are mentioned below :-

--> Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- MCLR + 2.00%
--> Above Rs. 4 lakhs and upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- MCLR + 1.75% (2.00% under Credit Guarantee Coverage)

Concession of 0.50% on rate of interest is provided to get candidates under OBC Education Loan Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?