25th October 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan after qualifying GATE and securing seat in IIT?

Hello, I am a BTech student and preparing for GATE. I am seriously want to study in IIT. Though I belong to a small village of Odisha and studying in Cuttack. Can I get student loan if I qualify in GATE and get seat in IIT?

1st November 2018, 11:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan after qualifying GATE and securing seat in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a BTech student and preparing for GATE. I am seriously want to study in IIT. Though I belong to a small village of Odisha and studying in Cuttack. Can I get student loan if I qualify in GATE and get seat in IIT?

Yes, you can get an education loan after qualifying GATE and securing a seat in IIT. Various nationalized banks and private banks offer education loans for students to pursue their higher education in India. As you have secured a seat in IIT after qualifying GATE, you are eligible to get an education loan from banks. You have to contact any bank branch nearest to your permanent residence for getting an education loan. You have to provide the necessary documents for getting an education loan.
1st November 2018, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan after qualifying GATE and securing seat in IIT?

If you have secured admission at IIT, then surely you can apply for education loan with the help of your admission documents. Just contact the nearest reputed bank available in your area.

If you have qualified GATE, then it will be good for you, because it will help you to get stipend during your PG degree and will reduce your education loan amount too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?