10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan again to study MBA if completed BDes with the same?

Hello Sir, I have finished my BDes Degree with an education loan and got job. But due to some financial crisis I am unable to pay my loan through my salary. Now, I want to study more and preparing for CAT. My question is, if I will get seat for MBA course then still I get education loan or not?

21st December 2018, 10:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan again to study MBA if completed BDes with the same?

Without paying your previous loans, it will not be possible to get another education loan. Once you stop paying your EMIs after getting job, it will impact your credit score.

Hence, it is not a good idea to stop paying EMI of your previous loan. If you are paying regularly for your previous loans, it will benefit you in future, in case you are looking for loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?