5th October 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan again to study MBA if completed BCA(H) with the same?

Hello Sir, I have finished my BCA(H) Degree with an education loan and got job. But due to some financial crisis I am unable to pay my loan through my salary. Now, I want to study more and preparing for CAT. My question is, if I will get seat for MBA course then still I get education loan or not?

13th September 2022, 07:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan again to study MBA if completed BCA(H) with the same?

Yes you can apply for education loan for the MBA course, provided you repaid your previous loan.

Before granting education loan, the banks do check the credibility of borrower .
They need to have good credit worthiness.
For loans above 7.5 lacs both collateral security as well as third party gurantee is required.

Thus you can apply for education loan as soon as you receive confirmation letter from college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?