11th June 2023, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for B.Pharmacy course?

Can i get education loan for B.Pharmacy course?

14th June 2023, 08:15 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can i get education loan for B.Pharmacy course?

Yes, you can get an educational loan. Indian banks consider education loans for students pursuing B.Pharmacy in India or abroad. For more details about this, you can visit the official website of the bank where you have applied for the loan.
15th June 2023, 02:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for education loan for pharmacy course.
Eligibility criteria for application
*Must be an Indian citizen
*Must have secured admission in any professional/technical /diploma/engineering or medical course.
*Admission has been secured in a reputed college/institute on the basis of entrance exam/ merit basis.
Can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad studies. The loan can increase or decrease depending on the needs of applicant.
15th June 2023, 06:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an education loan for a B.Pharmacy course. Most banks and financial institutions offer education loans for students pursuing various courses, including B.Pharmacy.

The eligibility criteria for an education loan vary from bank to bank, but in general, you must be a citizen of India, have a minimum aggregate of 50% in your 10+2 and graduation exams, and have been accepted into a recognized B.Pharmacy college. The amount of loan you can get will depend on the cost of your education, your credit score, and the repayment terms you agree to.

Here are some of the banks that offer education loans for B.Pharmacy courses:

* State Bank of India (SBI)
* Punjab National Bank (PNB)
* ICICI Bank
* HDFC Bank
* Axis Bank

To apply for an education loan, you will need to submit the following documents:

* Proof of identity
* Proof of residence
* Proof of income
* Transcripts from your 10+2 and graduation exams
* Letter of acceptance from a recognized B.Pharmacy college

Once you have submitted your application, the bank will review your eligibility and make a decision on your loan. If your application is approved, you will be required to sign a loan agreement and make monthly repayments until the loan is fully paid off.
15th June 2023, 06:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an education loan for B.Pharmacy course ,
Indian Banks gives an education loans for students going for B.Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?