11th June 2023, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

On what basis loan is passed and for a course like BA LLB?

sir, i have completed inter with art stream what is the scope again? if I do clat BA LLB what is expense to do it, if I have no money may do with loan n on which base the loan will pass and what is the my responsiblity for it? n scolaship comes or not in it , if comes in what amout comes ? in what base hostel provied and what is expece it .
In government shceem is any way for help it please tell me .
After doing it what is carrier in it ?
I belong to allahabad is the clat branch in ?
if is any other better scope plese tell me .

15th June 2023, 12:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis loan is passed and for a course like BA LLB?

Banks provide loan to students looking to study in India or abroad . Onr can get loan starting from Rs 50,000 at attractive interest rates.
Education loan is provided to students who have:-
*Indian citizenship
*Who have obtained admission to career related courses
*Secured admission in any reputed college on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
The loan Eligibility is determined by the bank as per the banks policy prevailing at the time of loan application and disbursement.
The bank loan helps you finance tution fees, hostel charge, study materials etc.
The repayment of EMI starts after 12 month after the completion of course or 6 months after getting the employment .
The loan has to be repaid by student.
Thus you have to keep in mind that you gave make the repayment and be prepared with amount also after your course completion.
Students have to plan well before applying for any education loan.
15th June 2023, 06:56 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis loan is passed and for a course like BA LLB?

You will get education loan ,first you have to submit some documents like , Aadhar Card, Pan Card ,10th Marksheet , Passport, Admission Letter ,Salary Slip
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?