14th June 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for BDS in COMEDK? How much loan can i get?

Can i get education loan for BDS in COMEDK? How much loan can i get?

17th June 2015, 10:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for BDS in COMEDK? How much loan can i get?

As COMEDK stands for consortium of medical engineering and dental colleges of Karnataka.

The educational loan is sanctioned to candidate who has secured admission in any if the recognized college/ institute. To apply for educational loan first you must secure admission in any of the recognized college/ institute. The maximum educational loan amount sanctioned is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India. To apply for educational loan the candidate must submit the college admission letter with all the fee particulars included in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?