28th March 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to do BSc?

Sir I have completed my PUC can I get education loan to do Bsc.

29th March 2022, 06:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to do BSc?

Yes, you can get education loan to study Bsc course.
You should be an Indian citizen and should have obtained admission to the BSc course .
You should have scored very good marks in the class 12th.
You should provide necessary security for the loan amount.
Generally, education loans are offered to students on the basis of academic background, future employability of the course and collateral offered.
30th March 2022, 03:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan. You can definitely pursue your BSc in Agriculture by taking education loan.
30th March 2022, 07:02 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, Banks offer loans for students to study almost anything provided that the course and the institution are accredited by the concerned authorities or are of good repute. Students can avail of loans for the following courses. Undergraduate degrees/diplomas and special courses.
31st March 2022, 01:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can get an education loan to study BSc. The maximum amount of education loan in India for this course is about Rs.7.5 Lacs.
31st March 2022, 08:14 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you will get education loan to pursue B.Sc because there no course which doesn't qualify for education loan, until and unless you don't pass the eligibility criteria so, firstly you have to visit the bank where you want to get education loan and then you have to pass their eligibility criteria as per their's terms and conditions.
And once you qualify their eligibility criteria then you will definitely get the education loan irrespective of the course you study.
31st March 2022, 08:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can definitely purse you your Bachelor of Science by taking an education loan.
You should be an Indian citizen and should have obtained admission to the Bsc agriculture course through an entrance examination selection procedure for getting an education loan to study Bachelor of Science.
You should have the following documents with you while applying for the education loan.

Class 10th, 12th marksheets

Identity proofs

Fee structure

Etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?