3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks/Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in LeTourneau University? Expenses cover in Education Loan?

Sir, I have successfully obtained seat for Aeronautical Science BSc course in LeTourneau University. The total cost of this course is Rs. 16.1 Lacs P.A. So, I want to take loan for this course. I want to know which bank or financial institutes provides loan for me? I would also like to know what expenses covers in loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  5. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  8. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to cover up living expenses being a BS student of Stanford University?
  10. Does Education loan covers hostel charges and assorted expenses?
  11. Which are the expenses covered under an education loan scheme of SBI?
  12. Travel expenses are also covered under Education Loan?
  13. List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  14. List of Financial Institutes which offer Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy in India?
  15. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  16. Expenses covered under United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?
  17. Education loan covers hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses?
  18. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
24th September 2022, 12:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks/Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in LeTourneau University? Expenses cover in Education Loan?

There are various banks both government as well as private that offer education loan to such candidates .
On confirmation of admission , one can easily apply for education loan.
Some of the banks are

State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
IDBI Bank
Bank of India
UCO Bank
HDFC Bank
Federal Bank
Punjab National Bank
Axis bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank

Expenses covered under education loan
Tution fee
Living expenses
Travel tickets
Expenses related to course
Health insurance
Cost of computer, equipment if any
Cost of books
Library, laboratory fees etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?