14th May 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?

fashion design course bank loan available yes terms &conditions eligible details

15th May 2015, 04:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your fashion designing course. You need to comply with the norms, terms and conditions of the concerned bank to get education loan. You need to approach the concerned bank and have a discussion with the branch manager to know the details of the education loan. The bank will check your previous academic records and the reputation of the college in which you are seeking admission. Apart from this there are other terms and conditions of the bank like you need to start repaying the loan once you get a job or after completion of six months from course completion whichever is earlier, you need third party guarantor for education loan above 4.5 lakhs and mortgage of property if loan more than 7.5 lakhs and the rate of interest will fluctuate from time to time as per RBI orders. For detailed list of terms and conditions you need to consult the branch manager of the concerned bank.
25th November 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?

I am doing my fashion design course from Srimati national techno institute. It is a degree course. So may I get the education loan?
19th March 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I will take admission in INIFD KOLKATA for fashion designing course..can 8 get an education loan for this??
6th November 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Suggest the bank name for education loan for fashion designing and hospitality management course
25th May 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I want do dress fashion designing & I get a loan from india bank can I do this ? Can possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?