4th February 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?

right now i am studying in b.tech in gnu, i want to complete my masters degree in abroad(preferably in u.s.a.), i plan to do with the help of student loan. is there any loan available for me?? and if it is then what terms and conditions for that? i will be very glad if i get any important information from u.

Related Questions:
  1. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Rules or terms and conditions of Education Loan for pursuing engineering?
  3. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  4. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  5. Terms and conditions of M.Pharma course in Abroad countries?
  6. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  7. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  8. Detailed information and conditions to study MS in USA for a housewife?
  9. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  11. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  12. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  13. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  14. Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?
  15. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?
  16. What are the steps and procedure to apply for masters degree from USA?
  17. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  18. How to do masters in Homeland Security from USA? I am a graduate student
30th January 2017, 12:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your master degree course in USA with the aid of education loan. The terms and conditions differ slightly from one bank to the another. Hence it is highly recommended to opt for the detailed terms and conditions from the concerned bank from which you are seeking education loan. The general detailed terms and conditions have been enclosed in the attached document for your reference. Kindly refer the attachment below and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 2 views)
12th January 2022, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?

10 th parentage below 60 so eligible for education loan
18th January 2022, 11:24 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Public banks usually take 12-15 days to process education loan, whereas private banks take 12 days approx.
In case of NBFCs the processing time is 8-10 days .
Public banks cover 90% of expenses whereas private banks cover 85% of expenses.
NBFCs cover 100% of expenses.
International students are eligible for international student loans.
To be eligible, one needs to have received admission letter in order to apply for loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?