12th March 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Financial assistance to complete BE course?

Well I am studying BE third year mechanical engineering. Just i want Financial assistance due to my fees balance to pay it on time.

15th March 2015, 12:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial assistance to complete BE course?

You can take education loan to meet the expense of your B.E course. Now there are many banks in the market which are keen to offer education loans. The norms and terms and conditions are also minimized to carry out the sanctioning process of education loan faster. You can approach any bank close to your residence and have a talk with the concerned bank's manager for the education loan. The bank will evaluate your academic background and performance in the BE course closely before sanctioning the education loan.

The list of banks which offer edcation loan are attached herewith for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 45 views)
8th June 2015, 01:18 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well I am studying BE third year mechanical engineering. Just i want Financial assistance due to my fees balance to pay it on time.
It is a bit difficult to obtain education loan after the starting of the course. In your case since 3 years fees has been paid by yourself, only one year fee to be paid. Consult the Bank Manager directly rather than the loan section to obtain a fair interest rate and payback terms. You may not get the subsidy provided by the government.
16th September 2015, 11:13 AM
pikachu1993
Junior Member+

Hello,

To avail educational loan you have to get a bonafide certificate from your college stating the fee structure. After that you have to approach the bank of your choice and get the details of the documents which has to be submitted apart from the bonafide. If you avail less amount of loan then guarantor is not required. Once the processing of documents are done then your loan will be sanctioned.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?