15th January 2022, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan having one subject backlog?

I have completed diploma and take admission to BE ( Civil DSE ) and complete 2nd year of BE with one backlog can I get education loan in the 3rd year with one backlog subject?

15th January 2022, 10:47 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan having one subject backlog?

For most of banks , backlogs do not matter if the students have less than 3 backlogs.

If you are having any arrears before that you will not get any new loan. One has to present NOC certificate also.
If you have one 1 backlog, then also you can apply for loan .
There are various banks that provide education loan on various interest rates.
15th January 2022, 02:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get education loan amount to pursue your BE 2nd year. Even if you have one backlog in your first year of BE course. Most of the bags does not deny education loan amount, if the student have less than three backlogs. and I suggest you to refer your education loan terms and conditions, because by reading that you can know when can a bank deny your education loan amount. There is no need worry in this issue, you will definitely get your education loan amount to continue your studies.
15th January 2022, 03:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you will get education loan amount to pursue your education even if you have one backlog in your subject.
Most of the banks will not deny education loan amount, if the student have less than three backlogs.
I suggest you to refer your education loan terms and conditions because by reading that you can know when can a bank deny loan amount and there is no need to worry in this issue, as you will definitely get your education loan amount to continue your studies because you have only one backlog.
15th January 2022, 06:25 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The bank which offers you an education loan doesn't see your result. It just sees what course you are studying in or going to take the admission into.

Since you are already enrolled in that course, you an get the education loan from any bank.
15th January 2022, 07:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you will get education loan amount to pursue your B.E. 2nd year, even if you have one backlog in your first year of B.E. course. Most of the banks does not deny education loan amount, if the student have less than 3 backlogs.
15th January 2022, 08:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan having one backlog in your first year of B.E. course. Most of the banks does not deny education loan amount, if the student have less than 3 backlogs.
16th January 2022, 04:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan having one subject backlog.

Most of the banks does not deny education loan amount, if the student have less than three backlogs. And I suggest you to refer your education loan terms and conditions, because by reading that you can know, when can bank deny your education loan amount. There is no need worry in this issue, you will definitely get your education loan amount to continue your studies, because you have only one backlog.
21st September 2022, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i get my education loan installment if i am having backlog in 3 subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?